Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is It

We went to see the Michael Jackson "This Is It" movie with some of my extended family tonight. It was alright. Well, it was pretty good, and a bit nostalgic to hear the MJ songs we listened too growing up, and watching the choreography was awesome, and seeing what goes on behind the scenes of putting together a concert was interesting, and sometimes it was hard to not start dancing in my seat, and watching Michael Jackson was... I don't know what that was... he's a genius and really weird all at the same time... but it did get a little long (kind of like this sentence). Mady and Ash were falling asleep during the end and I was heading that way. All in all, a good night. (Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to take a picture at the movie theatre. They think I'm getting a little bit anal with this blogging stuff)


Riley, Jenn, Me, Mady, Ash, Mom, Dad, Sydnie (Dusty was taking the picture)


We did a little switcheroo so Sydnie could be standing by Riley - you know how newlyweds are

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic!!! Your blog is so fun! I'm pretty sure the real reason Dusty isn't in the pic is he was all decked out in his Michael Jackson costume and didn't want it documented. I bet he looked awesome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You should have watched this on Halloween since Michael Jackson was so creepy! :) jk! sort of...anyway cute theme! You are the bloggin' queen now!

    ReplyDelete