Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're gonna sc-or-ore tonight

We're gonna sc-or-ore tonight! We're gonna rock, we're gonna roll, we're gonna bop, we're gonna bowl, we're gonna score, score, score, tonight! Sorry, can't talk about bowling without Grease songs running through my head.

So, this is my kids last week of 'off-track' and we've hardly done anything! I feel like such a slacker, so I've been trying to pack in some activities this week to make up for my neglectfulness. On Monday, my friend Brittany and I took the kids to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (didn't love it, at least the MOMS didn't love it) and today we took them bowling! It was a fairly new experience for my kids and they had a really great time, so we'll have to do it again.





The kids enjoyed some tasty nachos that their wonderful mothers, who are so nice, went and got for them.



They showed their gratitude by taking our turns while we were gone and getting a big fat 0 for Britt and only knocking down 1 pin for me. Britt was not very happy, I tried to get a picture of her mad face...



Even though Breckyn had bumpers during her turn, she still managed to get her ball in the gutter. Now that's a special talent, not everyone can do that! After the ball hopped the bumper it managed to get stuck and Ash volunteered to go get it.




Oh, wait, who has the highest score? Why I believe it's me! (Although it's still a pretty pitiful score...) And if you'll notice, the Atkinson girls took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Yeah, we rock! Sorry guys! Better luck next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I want to go bowling with you....I get made fun of every time I go....your score could help out my reputation! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I haven't been bowling in forever!
    Btw I just came across your kids pics I took last year and it's insane how much Mady and Ash have changed in just a year. Especially Mady, she looks SO much older now!

    ReplyDelete