Monday, November 30, 2009

Britt's Birthday Weekend!


Today is my good friend Brittany's birthday! Her cute little husband (actually that sounds funny to call Mont little, he's 6'5") planned a surprise weekend for her at The Chateau at Deer Valley and we got to come along. First we went to a yummy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then went up to Deer Valley to stay at The Chateau (which is sweet by the way). Britt opened her present from us, her favorite present ever I believe. She's been wanting a Sheewee ever since she heard of them... (if you dont know what a Sheewee is you'll have to ask me later, I'm not putting it on the blog) And then we stayed up late playing games and I lost but we hadn't placed any bets so I didn't have to do anything stupid like the running man, or sing the National Anthem in an English accent, etc. Britt and Mont were mad because I usually never lose so the one time I do there are no consequences. Ha, ha. Even when I lose, I win! But anyway, Happy Birthday Britt! As Mady would say, I luv ya like a sista!




This is what happens when your husband packs for you. "Hun, I packed your striped socks to go with your striped PJ's"


What! We have to leave The Chateau?

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??!! no crazy bets! How did you get away with that. Sounds like a fabulous weekend.
    Love your story about Black Friday! Can you believe those freakin lines just to get into the store. Ugh...

    ReplyDelete