Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday

Yes, I got up at 3:00 to go shopping (Dusty was supposed to go with me but I couldn't get him to stay awake long enough to get out of bed) and yes, I stood in line to get into the store, and yes, I got what I wanted and no, I didn't see any fights or trampling. But there was some drama during my shopping trip. After my first store it was totally hard for me to pull out of my parking spot, the wheel wouldn't turn very easily. And then when I would drive the steering wheel was kinda shaky and kept pulling in one direction. Well, like the natural blonde that I am I completely ignored it and drove to two more stores. When I got home, I told Dusty, "There's something wrong with your power steering. The car was really hard to drive." And he looked at me and said, "Uh, does it have a flat tire?" Oh crap. "Um, I don't know" So, we went out to the garage and yes indeed, it has a completely flat tire! I'm really mad I didn't take a picture of it. But anyway, I drove around on a totally flat tire and ruined it (hopefully the wheel is okay, we'll find out today). So, I might have saved some money on my Christmas shopping but that tire is going to be expensive! You know, if Dusty would have just gotten out of bed, we wouldn't of had this little problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment