Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tweens and Twilight

My girls begged me to take them and some friends to New Moon this weekend. They don't normally get to see PG13 movies and Dusty couldn't believe I was letting them see this without screening it first. Well, I had read the book and knew there really wasn't anything in it, but his comments must have gotten to me because the night before the movie I dreamed that I had taken the girls and the movie was full of inappropriate content! I'm glad to say my dream was not a vision of things to come, I'm really not sure why the movie is rated PG13. Anyway, the girls loved it and they LOVE Jacob. It's pretty disturbing actually to hear your little girls go on and on and on about how HOT Jacob is. Ashlyn wishes that he was only 11 right now and that he could be her boyfriend when she got older. Nice. When we took the group photo after the show they all wanted to stand by Jacob. Poor Edward, he's not feel'in the love.

1 comment:

  1. My girls will be SO JEALOUS!!! We are trying to wrap up the dang basement so the movie has to wait-they will see it soon enough and will totally survive the wait but you can't convince them of that! LOL
    Your girls are beautiful Angie!

    ReplyDelete