Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Just trying to get a picture of Mady with some of her friends at the party... I don't think that husband of mine is ever going to grow up... and that's okay.



Breckyn and Graci, Best Friends Forever! (yes, I made that tutu thank you very much!)


This is Kaden's good friend Dustin. He wanted to make sure he didn't forget anything to tell Santa so he brought a list! I love it! I think he had like 15 items on that list. Hilarious!




Seriously, these two are joined at the hip. They have to do everything together! You should have heard their list. Just imagine this in your best valley girl voice... Um, I want a cell phone, and a TV, and a car, and one of your reindeer... yeah, we want Rudolph!



Oh I'm so sad! My girls are getting to old to sit on Santa's lap



By far my most favorite thing that happened at the party... Hows the smell in there Branson?

No comments:

Post a Comment