Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Piano recital

Mady and Breckyn had their piano recital last week and they both did a wonderful job! Mady played "Where are you Christmas" and Breckyn played "Good King Wenceslas" and "Go Tell It on the Mountain". The recital was at a church but I really wish their teacher would hold it at a music store or something. The church's piano needs a tune up. :)




The girls also had their dance recital last week (busy week) but it was downtown, in a venue way too small for all the people who were there to watch and it was so chaotic that I didn't get any pictures! Ahhh! It was very frustrating and I wish I had a pic but they danced beautifully and I'm especially proud of Breckyn because she was really nervous to perform. Good job girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment