Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Forgotten Carols

Dusty and I took Mady and Ashlyn to The Forgotten Carols on Monday night. Dust and I haven't been for a few years so we thought it was time to go again and we figured the girls would enjoy it. It's really a neat show, we all enjoyed ourselves throughly.



If you have been to the Forgotten Carols you will know that at the end of the show, Michael McLean has everyone link arms and sing. Well, I really don't like this part, I don't want to link arms with the stranger sitting next to me so Dusty and I told the girls that we got to sit in the middle and they got to sit on the ends. Here is what they looked like...
"DaAAad. Noooo. We don't want to sit on the end. Noo, please, you sit on the end... wah, wah, wah, whine, whine, whine."



"You are the parent so you should sit on the end. I'm not sitting there. Dad, seriously, move. More wah, wah, wah and whine, whine, whine" (You can just see the attitude in Mady's face)


They were so funny! I'm sure the people around us were wondering what was going on. Two tweens throwing a fit while their parents laughed at them... and took pictures. Hilarious!

Somehow, I ended up sitting on one end and Mady had to sit on the other but we lucked out. The people next to me left before the dreaded linking and Mady's neighbor didn't try to link arms with her. It could be due to the fact that she was practically leaning across Ashlyn's lap making herself out of reach...

Ash lost her tooth while eating treats. One minute it was in her mouth, and the next it was stuck in a starburst square.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are making fun of your kids for something you are whining about more then them. How did you say it, oh yea...... wah, wah, wah, whine, whine, whine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but you see, I'm very matter of fact about it. I didn't whine... or at least no one got a picture of me whining...

    ReplyDelete