Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Witches Night Out!

For the past few years now, my neighbor Jodi has hosted a Witches Night Out Party and it's always tons of fun! Wearing a witch hat is mandatory and as you can see some of the ladies get into full costume! (I had to keep Cody in this picture, he looks like he's levitating!)




Our resident storyteller Julie told us a creepy story and unfortunately I didn't have my camera on Jodi when she screamed and about dropped her plate of food.



We always play a few "thrilling" games and this year was no exception. Don't let Glinda the Good Witch fool you. She was actually a serial killing werewolf who pulled the wool over all our eyes. Now that's a wolf in sheeps clothing.




Everyone brings a treat to share and I brought Oreo Balls. They were a hit! (and so easy to make)




Thanks again Jodi for the fantastic party!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun...I totally need to have one next year with my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that recipe for Oreo Balls! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete