Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Timers!


So, I've been introduced to the blogging world by a friend of mine who uses her blog as a family scrapbook. She is really good at recording all the happenings going on in their family and at the end of the year she gets a book printed out and they have a nice record of their year together. Since I never scrapbook or keep a journal or even put pictures in an album (I know, I'm a terrible mom) when I saw her blog I thought, why not? So, here is my first attempt at our family blog, I know it's pretty basic right now but hopefully with some help I'll learn how to give it a little more pizzaz. And even more important, hopefully I'll stick with this and it won't go the way of my half finished scrapbook I started 11 years ago... Anyway, here is the fam. Mady, Dusty, Kaden, me (Angie), Ashlyn and Breckyn. I don't even know how this is going to look after I put the picture in and hit publish post so here we go...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Your family looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete