Thursday, March 11, 2010

My favorite bet loss ever!

Our cruise was very eventful and we have plenty of stories to share so I think I'm going to have to post it in installments. This first video has got to be my favorite bet loss ever. We were playing cards with Britt and Mont a couple of weeks ago and since we don't play with money we always have a bet attached to the game. The loser has to own up on the bet. This bet was that the loser had to wear a swimsuit of our (the other players) choice while playing miniature golf on our upcoming cruise. Well, Mont was the lucky loser so he had a few weeks to dread the event while Dusty and I had a great time shopping for the lamest speedo we could find. On our cruise the weather was not cooperating, it was cold and windy on our days at sea, so instead of playing golf, Mont got to strut his stuff down the promenade of the ship. The promenade is like the "mall" part of the ship, so everyone is pretty much in normal clothes, no swimsuits, which made Mont stand out even more. It was hilarious! SOOO much better than golf would have been! He was quite the spectacle. Everyone was staring and laughing and I think one group asked him if he'd had too much to drink already. You'll see him pass some older ladies getting a make-over and Brittany heard one of them say, "I think he looks cute in his little swimsuit." I think this may have backfired though because Mont seemed to get pretty comfortable in that speedo. I sure hope he doesn't show up in it the next time we take them to Bear Lake!

Sorry! If you didn't get to see the video it's too late now. But here's a picture.

4 comments:

  1. omgosh!!! That is Hilarious!!! Way to go on following through with the bet!
    That rocks! It sounds and looks like you guys had a blast!
    I want to go on a cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know what the 'report abuse' button on blogspot was for until I watched this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the video go??? That was sooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mont threaten my life if I didn't take it off...

    ReplyDelete