Monday, February 22, 2010

SIt...

We babysat my brother's kids over the weekend and my niece is terrified of our dog. If Mia even looks in her direction she freaks, so I was a little worried what the weekend had in store for us. Well, as you can see by this video, it just took a little time for my niece to warm up to Mia.

Mia was fascinated with baby J, who was equally as fascinated with her. She wanted to be everywhere he was, and she was always keeping her eye on him. When my brother came to pick his kids up, she would strategically place herself between my brother and baby J., like she had to protect him from his dad or something. When Landon picked up J. she locked her eyes on him and followed him everywhere he went... I think she made Landon a little bit nervous. Well, that's not hard since he's the only one left in his family that's still scared of her. :)

1 comment:

  1. hey angie im so glad that you did grab what ever ones you want ..i put a bunch on face book too...ps we had a blast with you guys on the dance floor every night thanks for hanging with us...your kids are adorable by the way

    ReplyDelete