Sunday, January 24, 2010

Class of '93!

Wow it has been a long time! I went out to dinner with some friends from High School the other night and it was so much fun! I haven't seen these ladies for 10+ years... how ridiculous is that? It was great to see them and catch up with everyone and just hang out and talk and laugh and have a good time! It's crazy that even after all this time everyone is still pretty much the same... except for maybe a few more wrinkles which a pushy salesman pointed out to me in a very non-discreet way at the mall right before I went to dinner. That's all I needed was for some punk to tell me that my eye cream isn't working. Anyway, aging aside, I am so glad for these friends who stay friends even when you haven't talked to each other for an embarrassingly long amount of time. Luv ya ladies!

P.S. Please keep in mind that this picture was taken at about 11:00 at night so we are all looking a bit tired by then, remember the whole aging comment, we can't stay up as late as we used too!

No comments:

Post a Comment